REWARDS FOR PEOPLE & THE PLANET

REWARDS FOR PEOPLE & THE PLANET
CLICK TO SIGN UP TODAY!!

SEARCH. EARN. REDEEM.

Search & Win

Monday, September 5, 2011

CLUTTER CONSIDERATION

Really? You might say. A posting on 'clutter' - what does that have to do with being "GREEN"? Time, energy, resource management, over consumption - doesn't that all translate into improving your "greenage"? I've written about this before and am writing again about it.

As I sit here enjoying the quiet holiday I've been taking a moment to thumb through the ever increasing pile of magazines I've been collecting. It's one of my vices, what can I say - 90% of these subscriptions I've picked up for free, but none the less, there they sit waiting for me to leaf through the pages and glean whatever information and tid-bits I can out of them.

Once I do that, tho' - I have trouble parting with them. So much 'good stuff' is in there - I can't begin to remember it all...what to do, what to do...

As I was wafting through them at the table this morning, I began jotting down in a notebook all the notable pieces I wanted to refer to later so that I could garner as much from the magazines as I could. This was a little labor-some, even though I do love to write, and thought I'm still creating something else I have to store.

As I was writing a 'light bulb' came on! My blogs! I'll just summarize these notes on my blogs (where applicable) and possibly create a new one to house the other information that isn't. I'll enter the contests immediately and I'll bookmark websites that I might want to visit later.

Once I go through the mags, I'll take a stack of mags to work and share with my fellow magazine - aholics and drop others off at a local cafe. Woot, whoo! Magazine clutter problem solved!

No comments: